Tuesday 31 December 2013

Resolutions for 2014

So another year has passed and it's time for everyone to set up some unrealistic resolutions that they will give up on soon.... Okay that sounded a bit more negative than I intended it to but yeah if a person wants to change their life I always wonder why they wait till New Year to do that, can you imagine someone in November thinking to themselves " I really should exercise more... nah I'll do that next year" so if a person does want to improve they shouldn't wait.


So despite this title I'm not going to list down things I'm going to start doing but instead things I hope to continue this year.

Firstly I aim to finish my education by this year, I am down to my last 6 months of university and I just have to go through some industrial training and that's it, I'm done. I honestly have no idea what I will do after I get my degree but there's isn't much I can do about that since you can't really apply anywhere till you graduate.

Secondly I hope I can be a better boyfriend this year, again I haven't sat around waiting till today to start being nicer to the girl I love but I do hope to be nicer to her most out of all people, she deserves that.

As for my blog I am finishing this year with 105k total views which really isn't that much but I did manage to improve a lot this year ( since I actually spent time writing ) and I am ending December with 10k monthly views while I only had 500 views back in February so I hope to continue writing and improving this year.

Lastly I want to be a better person, I am not even sure what that means to me but I want to just be better, to friends, family, everyone basically. I wanna end 2014 prouder of myself than I am ending 2013 ( and I'm pretty damn happy with myself right now) 2013 has been the best year of my life, I aim to make 2014 even better.

So those are my "resolutions", what about you guys? anythings you wish to continue into the next year?

Best resolution ever

No comments :

Post a Comment