Thursday 13 June 2013

Comparing Different Ad Networks Review.

Sadly I have not been accepted for Google Adsense despite applying for them a few times, its a little disheartening but I am very interested in finding a way to monetize this blog.

So I am going to be testing out different Ad Networks to find out what their CPM rates are and use the best one hopefully. I'll be using a few over the next few weeks and this is the current list I have.



Cpmleader.
Cpmgo.
Fidelity Media.

Hopefully I can find some results that will interest other bloggers like me who cant get Adsense but still wish to benefit from their traffic, drop me a message if you have some good alternatives to the networks mentioned above.

1 comment :

  1. Nowadays Adsterra and Propellerads are best performing ad networks in the industry. Read
    Adsterra Review and Propellerads Review

    ReplyDelete